tERMS & CONDITIONS
A. PHYSICAL AND HEALTH CONDITIONS
1. I voluntarily agree to participate in the yoga Event (details of which as set out in the registration form) organized and conducted by Routes of Yoga of The Fito Project Pte. Ltd. (Registration Number 201418760E) a company registered in the Republic of Singapore (the “Routes of Yoga”) (the “Yoga Event”) during which I will receive information and instructions about yoga and participate in yoga classes and workshops which will involve physical exercise generally experienced in a typical yoga class (the “Exercise”).
2. I acknowledge that participating in the yoga class and/or the workshops, particularly the Exercise, involves physical exertion which may be strenuous and may incur personal injury or in extreme circumstances death, and I agree to take full responsibility for such injuries and my health and well-being while participating in the yoga classes, the workshops (particularly the Exercise) and the Yoga Event.
3. I hereby represent and warrant that, to the best of my knowledge, other than those conditions disclosed by me to Routes of Yoga in writing, I do not have and/or will not, during the Yoga Event, likely to have, any medical or physical condition or disability that:
a) will prevent my participation in yoga classes, workshops, or the Yoga Event; or
b) will or might cause any injuries by participating the yoga classes, workshops, or the Yoga Event.
4. I acknowledge that it is my sole responsibility to consult with a doctor prior to my participation to the yoga classes, workshops (particularly the Exercise) and/or the Yoga Event. Routes of Yoga reserves the rights to require me to produce a certificate from my doctor in relation to my fitness and physical condition to the yoga classes, workshops (particularly the Exercise) and/or the Yoga Event.
5. If I am pregnant I will notify Routes of Yoga of my condition. Unless a doctor’s approval confirming that I am fit and healthy to participate in the yoga classes, workshops (particularly the Exercise) and the Yoga Event, I may, at the discretion of Routes of Yoga, be denied participation in the yoga classes, workshops or the Yoga Event.
6. I will inform Routes of Yoga if any of the following occurs:
a) I suffer from any new injury, illness or other physical or medical condition;
b) I feel pain or discomfort during a yoga class, workshop or while attending the Yoga Event; or
c) I feel that any exercise included in the yoga classes, workshops or at the Yoga Event are unsafe or uncomfortable to me.
7. I understand that Routes of Yoga may at its sole discretion prohibit me from participating in any yoga class, workshop (particularly the Exercise) and the Yoga Event if there is reasonable concern from Routes of Yoga (at the discretion of Routes of Yoga) about my fitness and physical and health conditions to participate yoga classes, workshops (particularly the Exercise) and the Yoga Event.
8. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, workshops, (particularly the Exercise) and the Yoga Event, I hereby agree and accept full responsibility for all risks, injuries and damages which may occur to me during the yoga classes, workshops, and/or while attending the Yoga Event.
9. I hereby undertake not to claim against Routes of Yoga for any injuries and damages I may suffer as a result of participating to the yoga classes, workshops (particularly the Exercise) and the Yoga Event unless such injuries and damages are due to the fault of Routes of Yoga.
B. TRAVEL INSURANCE AND VISA
10. I hereby acknowledge, agree and consent to that it is my own responsibility to obtain my own travel insurance.
11. I agree that in no event shall Routes of Yoga be responsible for:
a) any personal property that is lost, stolen or damaged on my travel to, from and during the Yoga Event; or
b) any personal injuries I may suffer as a result of or on my travel to, from and during the Yoga Event.
12. I hereby acknowledge, agree and consent to that it is my own responsibility to obtain the visa of the destination country of the Yoga Event and I shall comply with all terms and conditions of such visa and all applicable laws and regulations of the destination country of the Yoga Event.
C. FLIGHT AND HOTEL BOOKING
13. I hereby acknowledge, agree and consent to that Routes of Yoga is merely assisting me in the reservations or bookings of the travel (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, etc.) for the purpose of the Yoga Event without additional charge or fees. Therefore, Routes of Yoga shall not be responsible for any breach of contract of any intentional or negligent actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay, or injury to me or my travel companions or group members. In no event shall Routes of Yoga be deemed as an agent of me or the above mentioned suppliers in providing me with the above mentioned assistance.
14. I assume complete and full responsibility for, and hereby release Routes of Yoga from any duty of, checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of the destination country of the Yoga Event, and all safety or security conditions at such destinations, during the Yoga Event.
D. THIRD PARTY CLAIMS
15. In respect of any claim by any third party against Routes of Yoga in connection with or as a result of any of my actions, negligence or fault during the Yoga Event, I hereby undertake to Routes of Yoga that I shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless of Routes of Yoga against all such claims.
E. FORCE MAJEURE
16. Force Majeure shall mean a cause or event that is not reasonably foreseeable or otherwise caused by or under the control of Routes of Yoga, including acts of God, fires, floods, volcano eruptions, explosions, riots, wars, hurricane, sabotage terrorism, vandalism. accident, restraint of government, governmental acts, injunctions, labour strikes and other like events that are beyond the reasonable anticipation and control of Routes of Yoga, despite Routes of Yoga's reasonable efforts to prevent, avoid, delay, or mitigate the effect of such acts, events or occurrences.
17. I hereby acknowledge, agree and consent to that in no event shall Routes of Yoga be liable to me for any losses or damages as a result of an event of Force Majeure.
F. REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
18. I hereby acknowledge, agree and consent that the fees payable to Routes of Yoga as set out in the Registration & Payment Form (the “Fee”) for the Yoga Event shall be paid to Routes of Yoga in full, latest 2 weeks prior to the course commencement date of the specific Yoga Event.
19.I hereby acknowledge, agree and consent that the Fee shall not be refundable unless:
a) the request for refund of the Fee is made on or prior to the early bird date of the specific Yoga Event. The deposit will not be refunded ;
b) Routes of Yoga cancels the Yoga Event for whatever reason whereby the full amount of the Fee, including the deposit, will be returned to me by Routes of Yoga.
20. I further acknowledge that if Routes of Yoga cancels the Yoga Event for whatever reasons, Routes of Yoga will not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages or losses I may suffer as a result of such cancellation including but not limited to the cost of flights, accommodation and visa.
G. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
21. This Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. For any dispute in connection with or arising out of this Terms and Conditions, I hereby irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
By ticking the “I have Read and Agree to the Terms & Conditions” box in the Registration & Payment Form, I confirm that I have read and fully understand the following Terms and Conditions and I irrevocably and voluntarily accept and shall be bound by them.