A fully immersive program. Study & live together as a community during your yoga teacher training in Bali. Learn to both give and be a pillar of support to your peers after hours. Stay in a nourishing, peaceful setting amongst the rice fields of Ubud.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Bali (Residential)
Dates : 6th-30th May 2018
Location : Ubud, Bali
Duration : The total course duration is 24 days, This is inclusive of 3 days off during the training.
Check in : 6th May, Check out : 30th May
Course Type : Residential teacher training program bali = Teacher Training Course + Accommodation + Daily Breakfast.
This 200 hour yoga teacher training program is a certified by the Yoga Alliance. Students who have successfully completed the program quality for Yoga Alliance registration.
- Full course tuition fee
- Routes of Yoga's comprehensive teacher training course manual
- Use of yoga mats, props & blocks
- 200 Hour Yoga Alliance recognised certificate (upon successful completion)
- 24 nights accommodation
- Healthy vegetarian breakfast and free flow of filtered water, herbal tea & coffee daily
- use of swimming pool & lounging areas
Early Bird Price $3,600
Regular Price $3,900
Early Bird Price is valid till 10th Febuary, 2018.
* The above package is based on shared double occupancy accommodation. You may request for a Single Occupancy room through your registration form. This is subject to availability and with a top-up amount of +$980.
Learn more about Routes of Yoga's teacher training programs.
This yoga teacher training course is conducted at The Shala, Bali.
A purpose-built boutique retreat centre located amongst the rice fields, The Shala provides an exclusive and peaceful setting for yoga training. Hosting its own vegetarian & vegan cafe based on the principals of Ahimsa, students are able to order a healthy and nourishing lunch and dinner in or take a short stroll to other food options and amenities nearby.
Each of the rooms at the villas in The Shala have its own unique configuration. Students are allocated into rooms on a first-come-first-serve basis.
When places are filled, students are allocated into a partner accommodation within walking distance to the Shala.
Contact us if you require more information regarding accommodation and food options for this event.
Dedicated students with a regular yoga practice (min. 1 year) looking to share their knowledge with others and/or practitioners looking to engage in an intensive period of study of yoga while living harmoniously with like-minded people in a residential setting.
Stay in a peaceful environment equally supportive for self-retreat and learning about community while bonding with your peers after hours.
You may secure your spot by paying either:
1) A non-refundable deposit of $500 USD.
* Remainder payments are due 2 weeks prior to course commencement.
** The early bird price is valid for deposits made within the early bird period.
2) the full course fee.
WHAT THEY SAY
REVIEW by DoYouYoga