A fully immersive program. Study & live together as a community during your yoga teacher training in Bali. Learn to both give and be a pillar of support to your peers after hours. Stay in a nourishing, peaceful setting amongst the rice fields of Ubud.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Bali (Residential)
Dates : 6th-30th May 2018
Location : Ubud, Bali
Duration : The total course duration is 24 days, This is inclusive of 3 days off during the training.
Check in : 6th May, Check out : 30th May
Course Type : Residential Teacher Training :
- 200hr Yoga Teacher Training course PLUS
- (+) Accommodation PLUS
- (+) Nourishing & vibrant daily breakfast
This 200 hour yoga teacher training program is a certified by the Yoga Alliance. Students who have successfully completed the program quality for Yoga Alliance registration.
- Full course tuition fee
- Routes of Yoga's comprehensive teacher training course manual
- Use of yoga mats, props & blocks
- 200 Hour Yoga Alliance recognised certificate (upon successful completion)
- 24 nights accommodation
- Healthy vegetarian breakfast and free flow of filtered water, herbal tea & coffee daily
- use of swimming pool & lounging areas
Early Bird Price $3,600
Regular Price $3,900
Early Bird Price is valid till 6th Febuary, 2018.
* The above package is based on shared double occupancy accommodation. You may request for a Single Occupancy room through your registration form. This is subject to availability and with a top-up amount of +$980.
Check out our facebook album for more impressions on ROY's Residential Teacher Training programs at The Shala.
Learn more about Routes of Yoga's teacher training programs.
This yoga teacher training course is conducted at The Shala, Bali.
A purpose-built boutique retreat centre located amongst the rice fields, The Shala provides an exclusive and peaceful setting for yoga training. Hosting its own vegetarian & vegan cafe based on the principals of Ahimsa, students are able to order a healthy and nourishing lunch and dinner in or take a short stroll to other food options and amenities nearby.
Each of the rooms at the villas in The Shala have its own unique configuration. Students are allocated into rooms on a first-come-first-serve basis.
When places are filled, students are allocated into a partner accommodation within walking distance to the Shala.
Contact us if you require more information regarding accommodation and food options for this event.
Dedicated students with a regular yoga practice (min. 1 year) looking to share their knowledge with others and/or practitioners looking to engage in an intensive period of study of yoga while living harmoniously with like-minded people in a residential setting.
Stay in a peaceful environment equally supportive for self-retreat and learning about community while bonding with your peers after hours.
You may secure your spot by paying either:
1) A non-refundable deposit of $500 USD.
* Remainder payments are due 2 weeks prior to course commencement.
** The early bird price is valid for deposits made within the early bird period.
2) the full course fee.
WHAT THEY SAY
REVIEW by DoYouYoga